The following questions were set in a recent GED examination with genuine answers from 16-year-olds.
- Name the four seasons
- Salt, pepper, mustard and vinegar
- What are steroids?
- Things for keeping carpets still on the stairs
- How can you delay milk turning sour?
- Keep it in the cow
- What is the fibula?
- A small lie
- What does “varicose” mean?
- What is a seizure?
- A Roman Emperor
- What is a terminal illness?
- When you are sick at the airport
- What does the word “benign” mean?
- Benign is what you will be after you are eight