JO LEE Magazine is looking for talented writers to contribute to our Social Media Site.
Feature articles must be globally stimulating.
Upon acceptance of your submission, remuneration will be given through the publishing of your content.
JO LEE Magazine reflects the ultimate in luxury, elegance and lifestyle.
A Precedent – In Intellectual Opulence. Matched only by the magnetic fascination of our 39+ million readers with the world of intellectual power.
Everything you want to know about power, the world of business and politics, travel, corporate governance, the best of photography, the rich & the famous, health, humor and entertaining articles – all in a lavishly, illustrated publication.
We look forward with many thanks if you’d like to write…
Provide original, personal, and honest work. Original means your post has never before been published anywhere, including your own blog.
If possible, include original photos with a resolution of no less than 1 MB.
Differentiate your post from others already on the site. Many posts cover similar ideas, and that is perfectly fine. If you share your own story and unique reflections, this will be sufficient to diversify it.
HOW TO SUBMIT
- Send your post in a Microsoft Word document.
- Include bolded parts for emphasis and bullet points or numbers, where it makes sense.
- Use a 12 point Times Roman bold, black font, with single spacing and left justification.
- Leave 2 spaces after each period.
- Keep your post to a MAXIMUM of 450 words including the title.
Please use the following format including spacing.
Your word count: 450 WORDS MAX
By: Your first and last names
Your City and Country
Your feature article begins here on THIS line.
It is CRITICAL that your article’s file name be setup exactly as shown below or it may be misfiled:
SMS, Your Name, Numerical Date in Month, Day, Year ie 10.2.12, Title of Article, Number of Words.doc
ie: SMS Samuel Simms 10.2.12 The Instigators 199 words.doc
- Email your post to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please only send one post at a time.
- Write the complete file name in the subject line.
- Your post may be edited, including your title. It may be a week or more before you receive a response, but please know we will respond to everyone who submits.